Hey Friends, we are taking a break from our Apple Fest series this week to do a quick little recap on six great beverages for Fall. Halloween is right around the corner and some of you may be hosting a Halloween or Fall Bash, so here are some beverages that would make excellent signature cocktails for your celebration.
1. Apple Mule: This easy to make and easy to drink cocktail was featured in our blog just a few weeks ago. It has the delicious taste of a traditional mule with a little apple and cinnamon kick.
2. Dark and Stormy: Like the Apple Mule, this beverage uses ginger beer but it is paired with a dark Zaya Rum. Easy to make and easier to drink!
3. Fall Sangria: This sangria deliciously sums up all of the great flavors of Fall — apples, pears, cinnamon mixed in a white wine base.
4. Rojo: We shared this drink with you just a few weeks ago. The red wine floater gives this drink an appealing appearance as well as a delicious taste. This one is dressed to impress.
5. The Eclipse: This drink was conceptualized last year to commemorate the total eclipse, but makes for a visually appealing drink for a Halloween Party, as well.
6. Golden Pumpkin Spice Martini: This cocktail is more of a dessert cocktail. It is perfect for drinks and coffee after a meal. It is super delish!
Whatever your plans this weekend, mix up a little something, something from one of these recipes. You won’t be disappointed!
A special welcome to our new subscribers, we are glad you stopped by. Not a subscriber yet? Just scroll to the bottom of this page and click on subscribe.
Disclaimer: The beverages on this site are meant for adults 21 years of age and older. We do not condone underage drinking, and never drink and drive.