Jump to recipe
As we progress into the holiday season we start planning our yearly goody baskets that we love to share with friends and family. Each year we incorporate our family favorites and add a few new sweets, as well. This year we have an exceptionally easy treat that you will enjoy making as much as eating.
No Bake Holiday Bourbon Balls are a quick easy treat that requires no fuss ingredients. You can whip these up in a snap and off you go to your holiday cookie swap or gathering. To make these you need crushed graham crackers, powdered sugar, finely chopped pecans, cocoa powder, cinnamon, bourbon and pure maple syrup.
Place the ingredients into a bowl and mix together. Form the mixture into small balls. (Don’t forget to spray your hands with cooking spray first for easier formation.) Roll the balls in powdered sugar, chill and serve!
If you are viewing this post via email, visit us at www.theblindpig.blog for a complete recipe for No Bake Holiday Bourbon Balls.
The bourbon and maple syrup compliment each other to give these tasty treats a wonderful flavor with very little effort.
What treats are you planning on baking for the holiday season? We have listed some of our favorites from the past below.
Boozy Peanut Butter Blossoms 🐷🐷
Borghetti Brownie Caramel Bites🐷🐷
Golden Mint Crinkles🐷🐷🐷
Love You More Cookies🐷
Twisted Mississippi Mud Brownies🐷
Yum Rum Balls🐷🐷
No Bake Holiday Bourbon Balls
- 2 cups crushed graham crackers
- 1 1/4 cups powdered sugar, divided
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup bourbon
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- Use a food processor to finely chop graham crackers into crumbs.
- In a large bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs, 1 cup powdered sugar, pecans, cocoa and cinnamon.
- Whisk together whiskey and maple syrup, slowly add to dry ingredients mixing in about half and then slowly add remaining half. Stir until everything is evenly moistened. The mixture should clump easily when squeezed.
- Spray hands with cooking spray and form mixture into small balls by hand.
- Roll balls in remaining 1/4 cup of powdered sugar and place on tray covered in wax or parchment paper.
- Chill before serving.