Christmas Eve is upon us and you are most likely wrapping your final gifts and delivering special goodies to friends and family. Craig is going to play Santa this afternoon and deliver our family holiday goodie baskets to friends and neighbors. As you are making your final holiday plans we thought this would be a great opportunity to remind you of some special holiday cocktails. Any of these spirited drinks pair nicely with a fire and some Christmas cookies, or make a great after dinner drink on Christmas day.
Christmas at The Blind Pig household has been pared down this year. We are not traveling to see family, nor are we gathering with big groups, but these cocktails can help to make our celebration a little brighter as we look toward 2021 with hope and anticipation.
- Midnight Spice: This cocktail is one that we shared with you several years ago, it makes a delicious dessert cocktail. It is also great for sipping on a little something around the fire.
- Spiced Manhattan was introduced to you as a Fall drink, but its bold flavor holds its own with rich holiday foods. It’s the perfect cocktail for an evening toast.
- Punt e Mes Margarita: Margaritas are always a crowd pleaser. This recipe has a robust flavor from the Punt e Mes. What better way to toast to Feliz Navidad!
- Punt e Mes Sangria: Are you making cocktails for a crew? The rich, bold flavor of the Punt e Mes Sangria will not only please your guests, but it will also keep you from mixing drinks as you entertain.
- Jingle Gin Punch: One of Rhonda’s all time favorites from The Blind Pig. How can you celebrate the holidays with out a little punch?
- Holiday Margarita: We took the popular margarita and added a little holiday to it.
- Merry Margarita: Another one of The Blind Pig Blog’s favs, this margarita is so easy to make, and yet so festive!
- Holiday Aperol Spritz: If you are a fan of the Aperol Spritz, this is fun way to spruce up the spritz as you celebrate.
- Pomegranate Paloma: This cocktail has been our house go to during the holiday season. It is so pretty and festive and easy to mix.
- The Mistletoe: Another winner gin-based cocktail that has few ingredients and requires little prep. You may even be able to earn an extra kiss from your sweetie if you mix up this beverage.
What are your plans for Christmas and New Year’s? If you try out one of our cocktails, we would love to hear from you.
Our Blind Pig Family had a difficult time getting a good family pic this year for our Christmas cards. We did manage to find this one for the back of our card.
We wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful 2021.
Disclaimer: Beverages on this site are meant for adults 21 years of age and older. We do not condone underage drinking. Drink responsibly.